Hey y’all! Here’s a couple fun facts about my blog and I:
- I established this blog in January 2015.
- I’m a 20 year old college student studying P.S. International Relations.
- I hope to attend graduate school focusing on Middle Eastern studies.
- Student Government Association Vice President on my college campus.
- I am a female, and a future leader in my global community.
- Conservative. Anti-Socialism.
- Easily intrigued by politics.
- I absolutely love to read and write.
- I lived in upstate New York (which was practically in Canada) for two years.
- I fell in love with lacrosse my sophomore year of high school, and still find myself obsessed with the game two years after I stopped playing.
- STUDYSPO HAS GOTTEN ME THRU LIFE.
- I thank my Lord and savior every day for everything He has given me.
- The Gospel of John is my ALL TIME favorite book of the bible.
My goal for this blog is to reach out to each reader that visits my site. I want to touch their life, whether it be their emotions, spiritual life, or their daily routine. Hope y’all enjoy!
Any questions, concerns, requests, or wanna-be future-friends feel free to contact me via email or comments on the blog posts. Thanks!
~I am currently looking for sponsorship’s to help enhance my viewers experience. I am open to reviewing products, travel reviews/posts, and/not limited to topic requests.~